Monday, February 28, 2011

Go Backward to go Forward



There's a level in cat Physics (you have played Cat Physics haven't you?) called "Go back to go forward", and it gave the most trouble out of the 60 some odd levels I've played so far. How apropos. I had a running motor but I do think this clean shell will actually make things go forward faster. I can also work on tuning the motor on the dyno and getting the drive train working the way I want it without having to stop work on the chassis and other bits. This should be very valuable. Hopefully the next time I get shop time to work on things I can get the motor "mounted" on the frame jig and start laying out the rider position etc. I have been wanting to do this for 2 months now and things just seem to be getting in the way of that time after time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment