Wednesday, July 14, 2010

If This Actually Works The First time....


36 hours in and almost done. A Lot of that time was spent trying not to engineer myself into a corner. I do think I managed to over engineer the entire thing by twice the effort I should have put into it, but when it comes to the development stage, I hope it will pay off. In this image, beside the Mess on the bench, you may have noticed a lost BMW R bike engine and drive train, as well as the stepper motors and controller for another project I swore I'd have done by the end of this year. Donut ask me how that's going. In planning my own demise I am now confident that it will be under the crushing force of the avalanche of all the unfinished projects that will have reached critical mass around my 90Th birthday. Thus securing my legend for posterity. Right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment